Yield: 6 (3 oz. mold)
2 cups strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 cup plain yogurt
- Place the strawberries and sugar in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
2. Transfer to a bowl and stir in lemon juice and yogurt.
3. Spoon the mixture into the molds and insert sticks.
4. Freeze for 8 hours, or up to a week.
5. To unmold the pops, run water over the exterior of the mold for a few seconds, then gently pull on the popsicle out.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES 70; TOTAL FAT 0g; SAT.FAT 0g; CHOL 1mg; SODIUM 32mg; CARB. 15g; FIBER 1g; SUGARS 14g; PROTEIN 3g
Note: Nutrition information calculated using SuperTracker (https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/myrecipe.aspx)